Tin House Façade (located in the public square between Clarence and Murray streets)
 
This zinc façade originally decorated a tin house on Guigues Street and was designed to imitate other materials such as wood and stone. Today it hangs on the wall of a house behind what was once the Castor Hotel. The façade was the creation of tinsmith Honoré Foisy and adorned the nearby house he lived in from 1903 to 1913. The house was demolished in 1961, but the National Capital Commission was able to save the façade. Reconstructed by artist Art Price, in 1973 it was installed in the courtyard that now bears its name, Tin House Court, between Clarence and Murray streets.