Saint Vincent Hospital
(26 Cambridge Street North)
 
Opened in 1924, Saint Vincent House was located on King Edward Street until 1932. It was run by the Misericordia Sisters and taken over by the Sisters of Charity of Ottawa in 1932, and transferred to its current location on Cambridge Street, as the “new” Misericordia Hospital. It was later renamed the Saint Vincent Hospital, which offers the following programs and services: 350 Complex Continuing Care beds (services for Parkinson's, neuromuscular, ventilator-dependent, dialysis and respite care patients), as well as restorative care and supportive care.